Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital, Inc.
Contact: Ms Cathy Hawkes
169 Riverside Drive
About Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital, Inc.
About Ascension Lourdes Hospital
- As a member of Ascension Lourdes Hospital, you will join a community of committed doctors, nurses and associates who have been providing compassionate care for the last 95 years. Continuing the tradition of the Daughters of Charity’s work begun in 1925, Ascension Lourdes promises to deliver healthcare that works, healthcare that is safe and healthcare that leaves no one behind.
- As a member of Ascension Health, the largest not-for-profit health system in the country, Lourdes continues to grow and today employs over 250 Providers (Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers).
- Ascension Lourdes includes a Primary Care Network of 15 out-patient family practice sites and 4 Walk-in sites that provide x-ray and laboratory services, as well as 22 specialty practices that help serve the Southern Tier community and outlying areas.
- Ascension Lourdes is a certified member of the MD Anderson Cancer Network, and in recent years has become an accredited Center of Excellence for its Bariatric Surgery Program.
About Binghamton, New York and Surrounding Area
- Located in the Southern Tier of New York State, 3 hours from New York City and Philadelphia, and home to the SUNY (State University of New York) flagship university, Binghamton University, which has been ranked in the top 50 public universities in the country for the last 10 years. Go Bearcats!
- A midsize University town and the birthplace of IBM, Binghamton boasts great diversity in culture, religion and lifestyles. The area is home to an Indian Cultural Center, mosques and places of worship that are home to faiths from around the world.
- The community’s cost of living is 10% below national average, and two of the area’s public schools are nationally ranked in the top 500 schools in the country. The 2016 Little League World Champions are proud to call neighboring Endwell, NY home, as well as area communities that have celebrated New York State high school championships in football, basketball, soccer, lacrosse and field hockey.
- Recreation and leisure activities are plentiful in Binghamton’s four-season climate to enjoy hiking, and bicycling and partake of activities including excellent dining, minor league farm team sports, opera, art galleries and theatre and dance. Binghamton is 1 ½ hours from the beautiful Finger Lake and Wine Country region of New York State.
About Ascension Medical Group
When you join Ascension Medical Group (AMG), you are entering a community where physician and advanced practice provider engagement and experience is recognized as a key driver of delivering excellent patient care.
With 1,900 sites of care and 7,000 providers strong, AMG is one of the largest healthcare provider networks in the United States. Physicians and advanced practice providers benefit from a collaborative approach to care, significant professional opportunities, career advancement, training and competitive wages.