Rodeo Dental & Orthodontics
Contact: Matthew Funk
100 E 15th Street
About Rodeo Dental & Orthodontics
The Rodeo Mission is “all inclusive” for the simple reason that we believe everyone deserves access to high-end dental care. No exceptions. A family’s financial position, social circle, ethnicity, surrounding community or other forms of status are irrelevant in our eyes. We care about the inner spirit and see dentistry as a platform to power personal transformations. After all, no transformation can be fully realized unless you can smile like you mean it!
Experience The Difference!
You’ll see and feel the difference the moment you walk in the door, where you’ll find:
- A concierge service
- A full-sized play gym for kids
- A movie theater with surround sound
- An arcade
- EyeClick-interactive gaming projector system
New patients are given a personal tour of the office by the concierge and are encouraged to feel at home in their surroundings. Established patients look forward to the treats that await their kids, and appreciate the free movies and games too!
State of the Art Technology
All of our treatment rooms are equipped with the latest technology to ensure a comfortable and enjoyable experience. We have invested in:
- Digital x-ray machines
- DentalVibe painless injection technology
- Isolite, “for better isolation, and better dentistry”
- Electronic hand pieces
- Over-head high definition televisions
So sit back and enjoy your favorite TV show while our dentists bring you the latest advancements in technology. You’ll get a pleasant experience and leave with a happy smile!
Ultimate Patient Care
Our dentists work to create a comprehensive plan that fits your personal needs and lifestyle, while also addressing all of your oral health concerns and providing the best possible treatment outcomes. If your case requires the attention of a specialist, we can help!
We pride ourselves in going above and beyond for our patients by providing:
- A staff of specialists whose work includes pediatric dentistry (small children), orthodontics (braces), oral surgery (tooth removal), and endodontics (root canals)
- Prompt emergency service for unexpected dental accidents and injuries
- Extended evening and weekend hours to help meet the needs of our patients
Look around our website to learn more about what we can do for you and your family. We hope you’ll contact us today to schedule your first appointment!