Mott Children's Health Center
Contact: Tracie Raymond
806 Tuuri Place
About Mott Children's Health Center
About Mott Children’s Health Center… Our mission is to improve health outcomes for at-risk children in Genesee County.
MCHC takes great pride in being a center of excellence in pediatric care – providing medical, dental, behavioral, audiology and wellness services to eligible children and adolescents in Genesee County. We deliver quality, reliable care based on each child’s needs, from basic to specialty care. Our dedicated team also advocates for children’s health and provides health education and prevention programs within the Genesee County community.
A great place to work… MCHC offers competitive compensation, reimbursement of required license/certification fees, continuing education assistance, scrub vouchers for clinical assistants/CSRs and our providers receive personalized lab coats with laundry service. Our Team enjoys a compressed work week with a 1:30 p.m. close on Friday.
A ‘ONE MOTT’ newsletter and ‘Mott Connect’ communications keep our Team well informed. The renovated Employee Lounge has a healthy vending machine, complimentary fresh fruit and displays both our annual Employee Photo Contest winners and our ‘Wall of WOW!’ peer-to-peer recognition. The ‘Surprise Squad’ makes employees feel appreciated with quarterly treats that have included a surprise crepe breakfast, on-site visits from local coffee vendors and other gifts of appreciation. We also have a Courtyard and Lending Library for employees.
Comprehensive benefits and well-being package…
- Medical (HMO or PPO), Dental and Vision
- Life/AD&D for you, your spouse and your children
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life/AD&D and Voluntary Accident
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays (including Floating Holidays and Birthday Holiday)
- Paid Bereavement Time
- Paid Parental Leave (with adoption assistance)
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Service Awards
Workplace Wellness… Our Wellness Team promotes health, body (nutrition & fitness) and mind with:
- Fully-equipped, onsite Fitness Room and outdoor walking path
- Workplace Massages
- Think PAWsitive Snuggle Sessions
- Challenges, demonstrations and screenings
- Incentives, discounts and prizes
Quality Work Life… Our QWL Committee brings fun to employees with:
- Spring Fling Potluck
- Memorial Day Picnic with Photo Booth
- Back to School Rally with indoor & outdoor games
- Halloween Party with trick-or-treating, costume contest and pumpkin decorating contest
- Book & Gift Fairs
The best place to work… While all of these incredible benefits and perks make Mott Children’s Health Center a great place to work, our mission to serve the children of Flint and Genesee County – knowing that we make a difference in the lives of our community’s most vulnerable children – makes us the best place to work!