FT Assoc Dentist
FULL-TIME ASSOCIATE DENTIST NEEDED FOR PROGRESSIVE IMPLANT PRACTICE- Guaranteed $150,000/year, Benefits and Bonuses! Keystone Mini Dental Implant Center, LLC. 11521 Parkway Dr., North Huntingdon, PA 15642, Frank Aiello, DDS, FAGD, DIAMDI: 724-863-9100 www.irwinminidentalimplants.com Part-Time Position Also Available: Terms Negotiable.
Looking for an ambitious and talented dentist with at least 1 to 2 years experience or equivalent General Practice Residency. Plenty of room for growth and willingness to learn how to make dentistry profitable for any individual goals, while delivering quality, state of art dentistry.
Starting minimum salary is $150,000 throughout the training period, with 25% of adjusted production beyond the minimum as an incentive to make more money. Benefits package includes paid vacation,
personal time, medical, dental, vision, and malpractice insurance, continuing education, plus a 4 day work week.
We are a fast-growing, privately owned dental office offering the latest technology for surgical, implant, and prosthetic services which are in extremely high demand! The right candidate will have the opportunity to grow into an excellent and highly lucrative career in implant dentistry. We work hard but the reward for accomplishing life-changing services for our patients is indescribable. So, we are looking for someone who is not only incredibly talented with a great personality, but who most importantly can
build relationships with patients. You will work alongside Dr. Frank Aiello who has over 40 years of experience in dentistry.
There are huge opportunities for advancing your career because of the uniqueness of the services you will be trained to offer:
- Fast Growing, Top Quality, Privately Owned Office
- Limitless Income Potential
- Enjoyable, Respectful & Professional Environment
- Newest, Most Advanced Instruments/Procedures
- Full Educational Support & In-Practice Training, Paid CE
- Four Day Work Week!
- Compensation as high as $150,000/year…even more with bonuses & incentives
“Your role will be vitally important to keeping our practice running smoothly & maintaining our valued patients within the highest level of dental health. As you are excited by these extraordinary opportunities…we look forward to hearing from you very soon!”
- Must have a PA Dental License, DEA & Restricted II Anesthesia Permit
- General Practice Residency or 1 to 2 Years Experience
- Desirable but not necessary: Certificate in Oral or IV Sedation
To apply, please forward the following via email to: email@example.com
- Your Resume with all Contact Information
- Cover Letter describing why this position would be a fit for your dental career and how that would contribute to the growth of the practice
Apply for FT Assoc Dentist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly