Healthy Smiles; Healthy Lives. That is our vision and what we strive for every day for our patients. If you share the same vision, then we would love to discuss opportunities to help patients be healthier and feel better.
We have an opportunity for a Dental Assistant to join our Embassy Dental -Donelson team in Nashville, TN!
- Provide chair-side clinical support to Doctors and Hygienists by charting, patient education, operatory set-up and clean-up
- Manage patient flow to ensure efficient appointments
- Welcome patients and deliver positive patient experiences
- Take and process X-Rays
- Enter patient treatment plans and maintain files at the direction of the Dentist
- Complete sterilization processes for equipment and operatories
- Monitor all laboratory cases and ensure they are ready for the next day's schedule
- Dental Assisting Certification in the appropriate state from an accredited school
- X-Ray certification, or the ability to acquire in a timely manner
- Coronal polishing and Nitrous Oxide certifications are preferred, but not required
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills
- The ability and willingness to create a positive, supportive environment for patients and team members
An Equal Opportunity Employer