We have an opportunity for an energetic, patient-focused Dental Assistant to join our Comfort Dental - Crestview team.
The hours for this position are Monday-Friday 7:45am-5:00pm with some Saturdays as needed.
- Provide chair-side clinical support to Doctors and Hygienists by charting, patient education, operatory set-up and clean-up
- Manage patient flow to ensure efficient appointments
- Welcome patients and deliver positive patient experiences
- Take and process X-Rays
- Enter patient treatment plans and maintain files at the direction of the Dentist
- Complete sterilization processes for equipment and operatories
- Monitor all laboratory cases and ensure they are ready for the next day's schedule
- Dental Assisting Certification in the appropriate state from an accredited school
- X-Ray certification, or the ability to acquire in a timely manner
- Experience with Pediatric dental assisting required
- Coronal polishing and Nitrous Oxide certifications are preferred, but not required
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills
- The ability and willingness to create a positive, supportive environment for patients and team members
An Equal Opportunity Employer