Private Practice Associate Dentist
Starr Family Dentistry has been providing advanced dental care for the whole family (age 4 and up) in Wellington, Florida for over 30 years. We specialize in diagnosing common dental problems and restoring or replacing damaged teeth to give patients a more confident smile. Our goal is to provide superior oral care that is affordable and convenient in a comfortable setting. With Dr. Christopher Starr retiring after 46 years, Dr. Michael Starr is looking to bring on a charismatic and passionate associate to join this successful private practice. We are a completely digital and paperless practice. We utilize Trios Intraoral Scanner, Dexis digital x-rays, and Dentrix Patient Management Software.
- Full time, Monday- Friday (Friday hours: 8am -12pm)
- Associate dentist, treating new and established patients within the practice.
- General dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and advanced dental procedures including root canal therapy, implant supported prostheses and full mouth restoration.
- A professional and conservative approach to comprehensive dental care, treating patients with care, giving treatment options, and always operating ethically and with preventive care at the forefront.
- Graduated with a D.M.D. or D.D.S. from an accredited university
- Licensed in the state of Florida
- Upholds a positive and charismatic chairside manner
- Maintains a strong dedication and commitment to quality patient care
- Strongly values continuing education, personal development, and support for organized dentistry
- 2 or more years professional clinical experience preferred
In return, we offer:
- Competitive pay
- 401 (k) retirement plan
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth
- Paid time off
- Click here to learn more about our company and culture
To have your resume reviewed by Starr Family Dentistry, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!