Dental Assistant (hiring 4 locations) (4 Positions open) (pay based on experience)
Dental Assistant candidate we are seeking must possess the following:
- Experience in four handed dentistry, taking impressions, making temporaries etc...
- Take digital x-rays and photos
- Experience with Dentrix and Dexis desired but not required.
- Experience in utilizing chartless dental software and must be computer savvy.
- The ability to multi-task efficiently and help out wherever needed.
- Exemplify our culture, values and commitment to patient satisfaction.
- Must work hand in hand with doctors and support staff to set and accomplish goals.
We are willing to train if you just completed Dental Assisting School. Days/hours vary, open Monday-Saturday.
For full-time employees that work 30/+ hours we offer a competitive compensation structure:
- Competitive Salary (DOE)
- Medical/ Vision/ Dental Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
If interested, please send your resume to
Job Tasks for a Dental Assistant, must be able to do the following or at least be able to train them to get to this level.
- Digital X-rays / photos / CBCT
- Knowledge of software Dentrix Enterprise/ Dolphin
- Op Set up / breakdown
- Tray set up
- chairside Restorations/extractions/crown prep/Implants
- taking impressions
- Scanning (Itero) / Lab slips
- Temporaries Anterior/Posterior