St. Peters Health Partners Medical Associates, P.C., is seeking a Per Diem or Part-Time General Dentist for St. Peter's Rensselaer and Albany, NY dental clinics for immediate placement. This is an exciting opportunity to join established practices with strong patient demand. Our experienced dental health professionals offer a wide range of care services, from routine cleanings to minor oral surgeries, for both children and adults.
These opportunities are not accepting J1 or H1B visa candidates.
REQUIREMENTS: Applicants should have the following:
- Applicants must have completed an accredited general practice residency program in dentistry.
- NYS License
- New and recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
RECRUITMENT PACKAGE: St. Peter’s Health Partners Medical Associates, P.C. offers a comprehensive salary and compensation package that includes:
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent benefits; including health/vision/dental insurances
- Paid malpractice, including post-SPHP employment tail coverage
- CME time & expense allowance
- Paid time away from the practice