General Dentist FT Job Opening
JOIN OUR TEAM AT ACCESS
Smithville, MS: ACCESS Family Health Services is seeking to hire a FT dentist to work at ACCESS Oral Health Services located in Smithville, MS.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR ACCESS DENTAL
- Generous Signing Bonus
- NHSC (National Health Service Corp) Loan Repayment (receive tax free repayment of student loans while employed at ACCESS)
- Salary – Base $150,000 or greater, based on experience
- Paid Time Off
- Vacation 80 hours annually
- Sick Leave 80 hours annually
- Personal Leave 16 hours annually
- CME 80 hours annually
- CME funds $3,500 annually for registration/travel
Other Fringe Benefits Include:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurances are provided
- Life Insurance in value of $100,000 with AD&D provided
- Pension Plan – ACCESS contributes an amount equivalent to 6% of gross income into employee pension accounts. This is not an employee match, employees can contribute on their own, but not required in order to receive the 6%.
- ACCESS recognizes 9 paid holidays
New Year’s Day July 4th Day after Thanksgiving
Good Friday Labor Day Christmas Eve
Memorial Day Thanksgiving Day Christmas Day
More Information Available on our web site: accessfhs.com
Please call (662) 651-4686 or e-mail email@example.com for more information.
*NHSC receive up to $50,000 toward your student loans in exchange for a two Year dentist commitment, with option to serve longer, receiving additional loan repayment support. Many currently employed providers have received NHSC loan repayment and have chosen to stay with ACCESS after their loans were satisfied. We welcome you to speak with any ACCESS staff regarding employment. ACCESS operates 15 clinics in Northeast Mississippi employing 92 individuals.
The Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway comes through Smithville if you enjoy outdoor fishing , kayaking or boating. Tupelo is about 40 minutes away if you want to live in Tupelo it is an easy drive to work (low traffic).