Pacific Companies is proud to represent a new dentist opportunity with an award-winning organization that has been consistently ranked in the top 2% for quality in community health centers nationwide. Join a growing team of 5 dentists and 4 dental hygienists along with 27 other providers serving 72,000 people and 11 counties in northern Missouri.
- Walk into an established practice with a dental hygienist, 2 dental assistants, office manager and dental manager.
- Family medicine providers are located next door for referrals.
- Family dentistry practice seeing pediatrics to adults
- Scope of Practice: Preventative Care, Extractions, Endodontics, Oral Surgery, Dentures and Partials.
- Pay off your student loans quickly – Approved site for the National Health Service Corp
- Full and Competitive benefits Package Including: Guaranteed Salary plus Production/Quality Bonuses, 3 Weeks PTO + 8 Holidays, 1 Week CE Time Off, $3,500 CE Stipend, Free Employee Health/Dental Insurance, Retirement with Vested Matching Program and more!
Explore the outdoors with access to city amenities in this Missouri community that includes a nationally ranked state university, medical school, dental school and access to state parks and lakes.
- Missouri is ranked 9th for Cost-of-Living and this community is even more competitive with housing prices and day to day expenses. Live in a subdivision or buy affordable acreage, whatever you desire!
- County Seat community with a service area population of 25,000
- Home of a nationally ranked state university and medical school
- Historic downtown with festivals throughout the year
- Minutes away from a 3000-acre state park/lake as well as some of the nation’s top hunting grounds.
- Wonderful place to raise a family with lots of sports and fine arts activities for the kids and both private and public-school options.
Pacific Companies is a national physician recruitment firm that works with clients and physicians for both Permanent and Locum opportunities. We visit every location that we represent and provide insight into various positions from employed to private practice, including various recruitment agreements.
If you would like more information, please call me, Michelle Baker, at your earliest convenience, or email your CV with the best day and time for a brief conversation.