We are dedicated to delivering the highest standard of patient care in a welcoming, supportive environment. We are committed to and value people.. our patients, our providers, our team members. With empathy and compassion, our teams support patients on their path to better oral health and a confident smile.
We currently have an opportunity for a Patient Coordinator to join our Comfort Dental team in Santa Rosa Beach, FL.
- Greet patients making them feel welcome in the practice
- Answer the multi-line phone system
- Verify insurance eligibility and pre-authorize benefits
- Manage the daily schedule by checking patients in/out and schedule future appointments
- Answer patient questions about insurance and financial arrangements
- Collect and post payments from patients and insurance companies, follow up as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent required, higher education degree preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in a dental administrative position
- Understanding of dental insurance, the verification process and discussing financial arrangements
- Experience with dental software required; Denticon, Dental Vision or Eaglesoft preferred
- Attention to detail and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability and willingness to create a positive, supportive environment for patients and team members
Great compensation and benefits package offered! If you are looking to join a rapidly growing organization where we are passionate about creating healthy smiles and cultivating meaningful relationships with our patients, apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer