We are a premier dental group dedicated to delivering the highest standard of patient care in a welcoming, supportive environment. We are committed to and value people… our patients, our providers, our team members. With empathy and compassion, our teams support patients on their path to better oral health and a confident smile.
We currently have an opportunity for an Orthodontist to work in our practices in Nashville, TN.
We provide the support needed to remove the administrative burdens from our providers and allow their top priority to be the diagnosis and treatment of patients.
Administrative support Includes:
- Information Technology
- Human Resources
- Day to Day Operations
- Construction Management
- Purchasing and Supplies
- Insurance and Credentialing
- Accounting and Finance
As a valued provider, you’ll receive:
- Complete Clinical Autonomy
- Excellent Earning Potential
- Operations Support
- Diagnose, provide, and maintain the highest standard of patient care
- Educate patients on their treatment plan options and maintaining their oral health
- Develop a welcoming, supportive atmosphere for patients
- Partner with and lead the team in fostering a collaborative environment
- Doctorate degree from accredited dental school
- Active dental license with no disciplinary actions
We are an equal opportunity employer.