Make $300k as an Associate Dentist - Gulf Coast Location - 3 Day Workweek
Live the dream of being in an oceanfront community, practicing for an excellent organization that will treat you like family, and make around $300k/year (or more)…..on a 3-day workweek.
- A long-time established, extremely successful group is hiring. Dentist-owned and operated. Get the cool mix of small private practice feel and focus, with the same financial backing, equipment investment, and benefits like a DSO would offer. Best of both worlds.
- 3-DAY WORKWEEK.
- W-2 Associate Employed with full benefits and 401k including company match.
- Or, if you find it better for you financially to go 1099, we can do that, too. *1099 does not receive employer-provided benefits.
- The owning dentists are now dedicating their time to growing the business and mentorship. True mentorship. Dedicated time spent conducting hands-on training.
- Want to learn to place Implants? We’ll teach you.
- Lots of places tout “mentorship” but these outstanding dentists with 60 years of collective experience are offering to actually do hands-on training on an ongoing basis. If that is of interest. It is certainly not required if you are not looking for that.
- 300k+ proven Associate earnings.
- The practice sees all ages and has a pretty even mix of pediatric and adult.
- Robust support and administrative staff with proven processes in place to make it so that your day-to-day is spent doing what you do best….treating patients.
- Historic Community Right on the Water - 400,000 local population with a great airport and tons of amenities.
- You can live in any number of adjacent communities around the metro area.
Candidates Must Have:
- A love for providing excellence in dentistry.
- Positive attitude.
- Team oriented.
- Personal background and malpractice history are always a part of the consideration.
- Must be a great communicator and have excellent chairside manner.
- Must be interested in Implant Placement and Molar Endo. Are you comfortable with general dentistry and just not there yet on Implants or Endo? No problem. The owning dentists are happy to provide training on both to get you totally proficient.
- Unable to sponsor visas of any kind as this is a private, for-profit, entity without any academic ties.
Please send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org to set up our initial discussion about this opportunity.
Director of Recruiting
Arthur Marshall, Inc.