Indianapolis Extended Suburb – Associate Dentist Opening $200k+
Small, well-funded, dentist-owned organization acquired a thriving practice from a soon-to-retire doctor.
We need to backfill the position asap.
· 50 minutes to downtown Indianapolis
· Our employees predominately live in Fisher, Noblesville, Pendleton, Carmel, and Anderson. All are within 30 minutes of the practice.
· Northern Indy suburbs are statistically some of the safest communities in the entire U.S.
· Indianapolis is a true major metro with over 2Million local population. It is also one of the safest and most affordable major metros in the U.S.
· 5 operatories, single doctor practice.
· 2 full-time hygienists. 3 chairs for you, 2 for hygiene, is how the practice usually operates.
· Doctor is retiring and we are backfilling the position.
· Outstanding staff in place. Some of whom have been working here for over 20 years.
· All digital practice.
· General/Family Dentistry is the need. Any advanced dentistry you bring to the table will be welcomed.
· Currently booked out 60 days. Busy day one.
· Payer-mix is comprised primarily of high-reimbursement PPO and cash/fee for service. Does not accept Medicaid currently.
· Guaranteed starting compensation.
· Proven prediction earnings will have you well into the $200k+/year W-2.
· 100% of labs covered by the employer.
· Partnership/equity shares/buy-in are all open for discussion. Not on your first date of employment. But certainly, within the first 18 months there.
· Proficiency in all things ‘bread and butter’ General/Family Dentistry.
· Able to start within calendar 2021, but the sooner the better.
· Open to new graduates but you will be solo in this practice without any hands-on mentorship.
· Unable to support visas of any kind as this is a for-profit practice without any academic ties.
If interested and able to give a new opportunity serious pursuit, please confidentially send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and note the best time, and phone number, to set up our initial discussion.