The dental company you've always wanted to work for is hiring!
This is a family-owned company whose values of love, generosity, and perfection flow from the leadership down to create an atmosphere where our employees will feel fulfilled and able to perform to the best of their ability. Our employees are part of the family so we strive to create an environment where they will feel confident in their work by placing each member of our team in areas where they can thrive both personally and professionally.
Dental Hygienist - Up to $3000 Signing Bonus!
Additional Bonus Opportunities, Full Benefits, PTO, and 401k!
Location: DFW and Houston locations available
Position Type: Full-time
Compensation: Hourly rate depending on experience
We are seeking a highly motivated and talented Dental Hygienist to join our established office! We understand the impact that a Hygienist has on a patient’s health, so we are looking for someone who is committed to the highest quality patient care, has a passion for educating patients and helping others, and is committed to their personal and professional growth.
This is an incredible opportunity to join one of the fastest growing dental companies in the United States that values innovation, invests in cutting-edge technology and equipment, and is revolutionizing the way people think about dentistry!
If you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that will challenge you to enhance your skills, rewards your hard work and effort, and offers the opportunity to grow with the company.
- Prepare treatment room for patient by adhering to prescribed procedures and protocols
- Prepare patient for dental hygiene treatment by welcoming, soothing, seating patient
- Complete dental prophylaxis and scaling/root planning by cleaning deposits and stains from teeth and from beneath gum margins
- Detect disease by completing oral cancer screening; feeling and visually examining gums; using probes to locate periodontal disease and to assess levels of recession; exposing and developing radiographic studies
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Current Texas State Board RDH Licensure required; will consider those that are transferring
- Maintain annual OSHA, HIPAA and Infection Control training as required by law
- Understanding and knowledge of HIPPA privacy rules
- Must have high ethical standards and value patient care above all else
- Must be a service-oriented, team-player that maintains a positive attitude
- Excellent communication, customer service, and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced work environment is required
What We Do For YOU
- Ensure a consistent work schedule with reliable hours and office options you can plan around
- Offer career advancement unlike any other dental organization, including corporate positions
- Offer exciting, meaningful work with a team that you can be proud of
- Incredible benefits package including generous employer contribution
Apply now for a career you can’t even imagine.
Talk to our employees, talk to our patients, then submit your resume and we’ll take it from there. We look forward to welcoming you to a career full of love, endless growth, and prosperity!
Benefits of working with us.
Chic & Modern Offices
Balanced Work Life
Comprehensive Health Care
PTO (for most positions)
Opportunity for Growth
Call now for more details.
Principal - Recruiting
Direct Voice/Text: (469) 708-5445