Full-time or Part-time General Dentist position available at Park Family & Cosmetic Dentistry. Our practice is independently owned and operated by the doctor owners. The practice is close to downtown 5 th Avenue area of Naples, Florida. When you join the team at Park Family & Cosmetic Dentistry, you get a great career with a team focused on your success together. A practice that focuses is on the “total patient solution” taking care of our patients with a servant mentality. Our practice is in sunny Naples, Florida. We have beaches just blocks away, high-quality school system, many amazing restaurants. Water sports and outdoor activities abound. Naples is a beautiful, safe, and friendly place to live. During this COVID time, our office provides all recommended safety for all our team.
Join the general practice team as Dentist and say ‘yes’ to:
- High needs patients - restorative, surgery, dentures, and implants
- Nonparticipating with dental plans while still allowing patients to use some insurance
- Well-trained team focused on delivering a superior patient experience
- Working & learning with specialists on-site
- On-site dental lab
New patient demand and numbers are high. You will be working with other dentists who are high-quality and willing to assist you. You will make a difference in the lives of your patients while enjoying access to:
- Earning potential
- Health insurance
- Dental Plan
- Continuing Education (live and online)
- Peers to assist you in your needs
- Highly engaged team
- Working as part of dental team
- Complete comprehensive full mouth exams and diagnose dental conditions.
- Assess treatment planning options and discuss with patient.
- Carry out agreed clinical treatments.
- Assist in training and management of staff.
- Keep abreast of new developments in dentistry through structured continuing professional developments.
- Maintain affiliation with professional groups, dental associations, and dental societies
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Must be a DDS or DMD from an accredited school.
- Must have at least 4 years’ experience as a dentist
- AACD Accredited dentist is a plus
Phone 239-572-4208 and email Jtoppin@myparkdental.com