Full-time Orthodontist Opportunity in West Phoenix, AZ.
$10,000 sign on bonus
At Gentle Dental, we value our teammate’s smile as much as our patient’s smile.
Our vision is to provide exceptional, lifelong, integrated oral healthcare services. We enhance the quality of our patients’ lives by providing accessible oral healthcare, which is paramount to overall health and wellbeing.
Our culture is based on innovation and providing a wellness approach to Dentistry to improve clinical results and consistently generate predictable treatment outcomes. We focus on a commitment to patient care, operational and clinical excellence, personal accountability, building relationships, and seeking out innovative and creative approaches to support our patients and teams.
It’s the whole idea of group dentistry, reimagined to provide Doctors and Clinicians with the right balance of autonomy and support for all stages of their career, focused on the best interests of patients.
Come join our team and make a difference in the lives of the people in your community!
- Referrals from multiple General Dentists
- Referrals come from multiple practices and 8-15 Dentists
- Predominantly PPO practice
- Compensation is competitive
- Compensation is 32% of collections + start bonuses
- Annual compensation of $400K+
- Guaranteed compensation in first 60 days
- $10,000 start bonus
- 5 days a week, Monday-Friday
- 8am to 5pm
- Built out 6 months in advance
- This would be a traveling position throughout the West Valley
- Avondale: 10210 W McDowell Rd #140, Avondale AZ 85392
- Deer Valley: 3414 West Union Hills drive, suite 14, Phoenix, AZ 85027-4899
- Grand: 13375 W. Grand Ave #109, Surprise AZ 85374
- Palm Valley: 1468 N Litchfield Rd, Ste M1, Goodyear, AZ 85395
- Peoria Specialty: 15188 North 75th Avenue #280, Peoria, AZ 85381
- Surprise: 15601 W. Bell Road, Suite 202 Surprise, AZ 85379
- Thunderbird: 5422 W. Thunderbird, Suite 20 Glendale, AZ 85306
- Healthcare package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Short and long term disability
- 401K and additional Pre-tax saving plan
- Life insurance
- CE credits
- Additional CE credits and partial License and DEA reimbursement after 2 years
- Orthodontist Residency Certificate
- Accredited Dental School Graduate
- Current applicable State Dental License (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI
We focus on a commitment to patient care, operational and clinical excellence, personal accountability, building relationships, and seeking out innovative and creative approaches to support our patients and teams.