What You Will Do
Provide general dental patient care.
- Examine patients to assess abnormalities of tooth development, tooth position, and other dental-facial structures.
- Study patient's diagnostic records, including medical and dental history, plaster models of the teeth, photos of patient's face and teeth, and x-rays, to develop a diagnosis and treatment plan.
- Perform general dental procedures which may include root canals, fillings, extractions, and assessments. Instructs dental assistants in dental procedures and techniques.
- Coordinate dental services with other dental and medical services, such as a dental van.
What You Will Need
- BLS Provider obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date required.
- Dentist credentialed from the New York Board of Dentistry obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Credentialing Office will verify licensing required.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) required.
H1-B Visa Eligible
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Lourdes, part of Ascension is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Associates and Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.