Choose Cherokee- Oral Surgeon in Tahlequah, OK!
Practice dentistry in the largest tribal outpatient health center in the country!
Located within our newest facility, the modern dental department includes 34 dental operatories with 10 designated for specialties, and 24 for general dentistry/hygiene. We have a well established practice with incredible staff and wonderful patients.
Tahlequah, Oklahoma is the capitol of the Cherokee Nation and home to Northeastern State University. A rich quality of life is the norm with a winning combination of outdoor life and charming communities alongside the winding rivers, expansive lakes, and rolling green foothills of the Ozarks. Growth is on the rise in Tahlequah with the Nation's First Tribally Affiliated Medical School. OSU College of Osteopathic Medicine at the Cherokee Nation was completed in the fall of 2020.
Focus on your patients and we will take care of you with competitive pay and great benefits!
- Competitive Compensation package
- Guaranteed Base Salary + Annual Merit to Base Increase
- Specialty Pay Addition
- Experience pay of $4,000 per year up to 15 years max
- CME stipend or reimbursement with 40 CME paid hours
- Federal Tort Claims Protection (Federal Malpractice)
- 160 hours of annual leave in the first 3 years
- Great Benefits
- 12 paid annual holidays
- Sick Leave accrued at 4 hours per two-week pay period
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Group Term Life, AD& D, LT, and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Matching 401 K Retirement Plan Available
- IHS and NHSC Scholarship and Loan Repayment Sites
- Relocation expenses reimbursed (must meet guidelines)
- and more
Please submit a current CV to Recruiter, Tracy Wright. We look forward to meeting you!
Apply for Choose Cherokee- Oral Surgeon in Tahlequah, OK!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly