Eastern Dental has been providing families with full-service dental care for over 30 years. From children to seniors, our skilled team of dentists and specialists provide the highest level of dental care to ensure healthy and happy smiles. If you are caring, compassionate and have a true desire to help others, becoming a member of the Eastern Dental Family may be the perfect opportunity for you.
Eastern Dental is under new management and we offer competitive compensation, Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k Benefits! In additional to paid holidays!
We are seeking a patient focused Dental Director to care for our patients in our established, multi-specialty practice, utilizing a comprehensive approach to full-service dentistry.
We welcome those with a strong focus on quality, service, and patient satisfaction.
The Dental Director directly supervises and provides clinical direction and oversight to the practice and provides care to patients setting the standard for all other Associate Dentists. The Dental Director also oversees all treatment planning and serves patients in an established, multi-specialty neighborhood practice with a growing patient foundation utilizing a comprehensive approach to full-service dentistry along with a strong focus on quality, service, and patient satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervises and provides clinical direction and oversight to the practice
- Provides General Dentistry treatment and services to patients
- Educates patients about oral hygiene and preventive dental care
- Examines patients, obtain medical history and develops treatment plans
- Monitors patient progress and maintain treatment records
- Works with staff to provide quality patient care services
- Addresses clinical issues promptly and accurately
- DDS / DMD degree from an accredited U.S. Dental School
- DDS / DMD degree and at least 1 year of work experience in a U.S Dental Practice or completed General Practice Residency
- Relevant State Dental License active in good standing
- Ability to be credentialed with insurances and governmental insurance programs.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in performing regular checkups and dental procedures
- Required skills include critical thinking, decision making, active listening, complex problem solving
- The ability to deliver a caring and supportive environment to patients