Regional Manager of Operations
We are dedicated to delivering the highest standard of patient care in a welcoming, supportive environment. We are committed to and value people.. our patients, our providers, our team members. With empathy and compassion, our teams support patients on their path to better oral health and a confident smile.
Due to our expansion and realignment, we are adding a Regional Manager of Operations to support our practices! Position is based in Nashville, TN and manager will travel to the practices.
- Manage a geography of multiple dental practices and lead to achieve business goals, revenue and profitability by analyzing financial trends and balancing operational expenses accordingly.
- Develop and maintain relationships throughout the organization, most importantly with dentists, to provide the necessary support for the practice(s) success
- Assist with the development of annual budgets, standard operating procedures and strategic business goals.
- Audit operational standards, performance, safeguards, financials and facilities to ensure compliance with State, Federal, OSHA and HIPAA regulations/safety and security.
- Continuous assessment of all staffing needs and providing support for Office Managers with effective team recruitment.
- Provide training and development support to ensure all team members demonstrate knowledge of our business model and operating policies and procedures.
- Maintain regular and productive communication with Dentists and Specialists. Be responsive and accessible to address any operational concerns timely and effectively.
- Review patient feedback and address any experience issues to ensure patient satisfaction is exceeded each visit.
- Audit patient scheduling to ensure maximum productive scheduling, linking of insurance and claims process.
- Bachelor's degree in Healthcare administration, Management, or Business
- Minimum of 5 years dental management experience
- Minimum of 2 years managing multiple dental practices (5 or more physical locations) is a definitive requirement for this opportunity
- Proficient with dental software such as Denticon, Dentrix, Eagle Soft and Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication, team development, and relationship-building skills
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of CDT codes/insurance payers
- Experience with paperless systems
- Some overnight travel required
Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply for Regional Manager of Operations
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly