James Island Family Dentistry now hiring a full-time Dental Assistant in Charleston, South Carolina!
Our mission is to provide our patients with the highest quality care dentistry has to offer in the most enjoyable, personalized manner possible. We believe we accomplish this through investing in staff and doctor education, state-of-the-art technology, and a beautiful environment while utilizing the best dental laboratories and materials. We strive to provide you with the highest quality, comfortable, and personalized care possible and we pride ourselves on the excellence of our doctors, staff, facility, and equipment. Whether you are looking for a “Smile Makeover” or are in need of routine dental care, we have the necessary skills to provide the best results possible.
Join us! As a Star Dental Partners supported Dental Assistant, you will be joining a community of collaborative, high-quality clinical, business and operations professionals who enjoy substantial benefits including:
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Established, collaborative dental practice teams
- Patient-centric community approach
- Professional development
- Work/life balance
Star Dental Partners (SDP) is a dental support organization that assists dental practices with non-clinical challenges and provides industry proven business support services. Our affiliated dentists live a higher quality lifestyle with more time focused on patients and less on administrative burden.
Our experienced Support Center team assists dentists with management of non-clinical staffing and human resources, finance and payroll administration, marketing, payor relations, supplies and capital equipment procurement, as well as information systems. With experience and dedicated support from professional management, dental offices are free to focus their attention on providing patient care.
- Assist the Dentists chairside
- Welcomes patients
- Prepares patients for treatments or checkups ensuring comfort
- Selection and setup of instrumentation, equipment and other dental materials as needed
- Instrument sterilization according to regulations
- Maintains accurate patient records
- Lab tasks as instructed
- Provide post-operative care instructions
- Maintain clean and stocked operatories
- Dental Assistant training/school certification
- 2 or more years of Dental Assisting experience
- Knowledge of dental instruments and sterilization methods
- Understanding of health & safety regulations
- Experience with digital software
- Excellent interpersonal skills