REGISTERED DENTAL ASSISTANT -- Dental Partners Copperhill -- Copperhill, Tennessee
$1000 Sign on Bonus!
Are you looking for a great opportunity to care for your patients dental health? Join our growing team! Friendly, patient-centered individual to assist dentist and perform dental assistant required duties such as chair side procedures, taking x-rays, operatory cleanup, treatment plan presentation and equipment sterilization. Cross trained or willing to cross train highly desired with basic tasks such as confirming appointments, scheduling a patient and re-care calls.
Pure Dental Brands is a Dental Service Organization (DSO) supporting 55+ family and specialty offices in 8 states throughout the US. We are seeking experienced Dental Assistant.
At Pure Dental Brands, our team members make a difference each and every day. We engage in a team work oriented culture where Servant Leadership and Doing the Right Thing at all Times is encouraged and celebrated.
Competitive compensation based on experience of $15-$21 per hour with a Sign on Bonus of $1000
Full-Time benefits to include:
- Paid time off program
- Paid holidays
- Free uniforms
- 401K with employer match
- Free basic dental care for employee + dependents and discounts on other dental care services
- Health/Wellness plans for employee + dependents
- Small team atmosphere
- Completion of an accredited dental assistant program
- State of Tennessee x-ray certification
- 1+ years of on-the-job experience preferred
- Up to date on all required continuing education
- Basic computer skills
- Dentrix experience a plus.
Our Team Members Enjoy the Following Benefits:
- Saving for retirement made easy with a best in class 401K plan and generous employer match
- Paid time off for major holidays and vacation
- Robust health and wellness plans to include medical, dental, vision, life, FSA/HSA, pet insurance and more!
- Free dental care for yourself and legal dependents
- A culture of caring -- small team atmosphere
- Training in your role
- Wellness Works: our whole self wellness program
Apply via this posting or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 561-866-8187 for a confidential review of the opportunity.
Job Link: http://puredentalbrands.com/careers/?gnk=job&gni=8a7887a87b55f69b017b59b567ef6888&gns=ADA
Certified Great Place to Work
Drug Free workplace, equal opportunity employer.
AARP Hiring Pledge
Veteran's Hiring Pledge