Our established practice of 52 years is looking for a knowledgeable and experienced endodontist to provide quality care for our steady patient base in a fully digital and highly productive office.
As an endodontist at Racine Dental Group, you should be able to keep abreast of the latest developments in endodontics to ensure that patients receive the best treatment possible. Ultimately, an exceptional Endodontist should demonstrate dental proficiency, patience, and excellent communication skills at all times. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about their work, has exceptional time management and strong clinical and treatment planning skills
The ideal candidate will be looking to build a long lasting career and expand their clinical skills.
- Doctor of dental surgery (DDS) or Doctor of dental medicine (DMD) degree.
- Completion of a post-doctoral residency program in endodontics.
- License to practice dentistry.
- Certification through the American Board of Endodontics (ABE) is preferred.
- Proven experience working as an Endodontist.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Good hand-eye condition.
- A patient and empathetic disposition.
All interested candidates, please forward CV to Keri LaBoda (Human Resources Manager) at email@example.com