Professionals in Dentistry now hiring a full-time Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) in San Antonio, Texas!
Schedule: Full-Time (Monday-Thursday 7:00am-3:00pm)
Welcome to the dental practice that puts patients first. Professionals in Dentistry works hard each day to provide the highest level of service and professionalism. We are uncompromising in our commitment to comfort and care.
Join us! As a Star Dental Partners supported Dental Assistant, you will be joining a community of collaborative, high-quality clinical, business and operations professionals who enjoy substantial benefits including:
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Established, collaborative dental practice teams
- Patient-centric community approach
- Professional development
- Work/life balance
Star Dental Partners (SDP) is a dental support organization that assists dental practices with non-clinical challenges and provides industry proven business support services. Our affiliated dentists live a higher quality lifestyle with more time focused on patients and less on administrative burden.
Our experienced Support Center team assists dentists with management of non-clinical staffing and human resources, finance and payroll administration, marketing, payor relations, supplies and capital equipment procurement, as well as information systems. With experience and dedicated support from professional management, dental offices are free to focus their attention on providing patient care.
- Assist the Dentists chairside
- Welcomes patients
- Prepares patients for treatments or checkups ensuring comfort
- Selection and setup of instrumentation, equipment and other dental materials as needed
- Instrument sterilization according to regulations
- Maintains accurate patient records
- Lab tasks as instructed
- Provide post-operative care instructions
- Maintain clean and stocked operatories
- High School Diploma
- Active Texas RDA certification
- 3 or more years of dental assisting experience
- Knowledge of dental instruments and sterilization methods
- Understanding of health & safety regulations
- Experience with digital software
- Excellent interpersonal skills