ImageCare now hiring a full-time Billing Coordinator in Plano, Texas!
Schedule: Full-time (Monday-Friday 8am-5pm)
Career opportunity within an outstanding dental practice that provides comprehensive dentistry and advanced technology from a group of highly qualified Dentists. Establishing itself as one of the top cosmetic dentistry practices in Plano, their beloved patient base has offered hundreds of 5-star reviews.
Join us! As a Star Dental Partners supported Billing Coordinator, you will be joining a community of collaborative, high-quality clinical and business professionals, while enjoying substantial benefits including:
- Competitive Compensation & Benefit Package
- Work-Life Balance
- Busy, established private practices
- Strong business and operational support teams
Star Dental Partners (SDP) is a dental support organization that assists dental practices with non-clinical challenges and provides industry proven business support services. Our affiliated dentists live a higher quality lifestyle with more time focused on patients and less on administrative burden.
Our experienced Support Center team assists dentists with management of non-clinical staffing and human resources, finance and payroll administration, marketing, payor relations, supplies and capital equipment procurement, as well as information systems. With experience and dedicated support from professional management, dental offices are free to focus their attention on providing patient care.
- Billing to insurance companies
- Account Receivables (A/R) - insurance and patient
- Accurately post insurance payments to patient accounts
- Ensure balanced deposits
- Send balance letters to patients
- Coordinate patient payment arrangements
- Notify collections agencies of delinquent accounts
- High school diploma
- 3 or more years dental billing experience in large volume setting
- Experience with practice management software (Dentrix preferred)
- Understanding of dental terminology and applicable dental codes
- Computer proficiency and ability to learn new programs
- Exemplary customer service and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Ability to collaborate with a team