Hill Dental Studio now hiring a full-time Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) in Allen, Texas!
Schedule: Full-Time (Monday-Friday)
At Hill Dental Studio, we provide you and your Allen family with experienced, compassionate dentistry. Here you won't find a stuffy corporate practice where you feel like a number. Rather, you'll develop relationships, have access to complimentary consultations and take an active role in your treatment planning. Voted one of the Nation’s Best Dentists in 2018, 2019 and 2020 by the National Consumer Advisory Board, our practice brings a unique approach to cosmetic dentistry in DFW.
Join us! As a Star Dental Partners supported Dental Assistant, you will be joining a community of collaborative, high-quality clinical, business and operations professionals who enjoy substantial benefits including:
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Established, collaborative dental practice teams
- Patient-centric community approach
- Professional development
- Work/life balance
Star Dental Partners (SDP) is a dental support organization that assists dental practices with non-clinical challenges and provides industry proven business support services. Our affiliated dentists live a higher quality lifestyle with more time focused on patients and less on administrative burden.
Our experienced Support Center team assists dentists with management of non-clinical staffing and human resources, finance and payroll administration, marketing, payor relations, supplies and capital equipment procurement, as well as information systems. With experience and dedicated support from professional management, dental offices are free to focus their attention on providing patient care.
- Assist the Dentists chairside
- Welcomes patients
- Prepares patients for treatments or checkups ensuring comfort
- Selection and setup of instrumentation, equipment and other dental materials as needed
- Instrument sterilization according to regulations
- Maintains accurate patient records
- Lab tasks as instructed
- Provide post-operative care instructions
- Maintain clean and stocked operatories
- High School Diploma
- Active Texas RDA certification
- 2 or more years of dental assisting experience
- Knowledge of dental instruments and sterilization methods
- Understanding of health & safety regulations
- Experience with digital software
- Excellent interpersonal skills