Presbyterian Medical Services - Join the largest network of Federally Qualified Health Centers in New Mexico as we provide behavioral, dental, & primary care to our underserved and rural communities.
Job opportunity details:
- Farmington, NM: Dentist - Full-time
- Reserve, NM: Dental Director - Part-time to Full-time
- Loving, NM: Dental Director - Part-time
- National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment Eligibility - HPSA 25 for Dentistry
- Relocation Stipend (if needed)
- Sign-On Bonus
- Full-time employees receive 34days PTO (25days PTO,9 paid holidays)
- Part-time employees receive prorated PTO and have 9 paid holidays
- CME stipend and additional CME time
- Robust benefits and retirement options
- No night/weekend shifts
POSITION SUMMARY: This is a professional position of a highly complex nature involving the direction and coordination of the dental program of the primary care clinic. The work is performed independently with clinical oversight provided by the Corporate Dental Director and/or Vice President of Clinical Affairs. Administrative supervision is provided by the Program Administrator. The Dental Director must operate in accordance with the terms and conditions of the various contracts and grants providing for the funding of programs and projects.
• Graduate of approved dental school.
• Minimum of one year experience in the general practice of dentistry preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Must obtain by date of hire and maintain current throughout employment:
• New Mexico dental license and any other licensure needed to carry out practice.
• Certification with the Drug Enforcement Division of the Department of Justice and registration with the New Mexico Board of Pharmacy.
• BLS/CPR certification. Certification must meet the requirements listed in the document “BLS / CPR / ACLS & First Aid Training Resources” posted on Staurolite.
This position requires successful completion of an initial post-offer of employment:
• According to PMS Human Resources Policy 205.006, “Healthcare Personnel Testing & Immunization Requirements,” this position must comply with required testing and immunizations. Testing and immunizations including TB, Hepatitis B (consent or waiver), Tdap, MMR, and Varicella, will be available at the employee’s PMS health center. Influenza vaccines will be required according to dates set by the CDC and NMDOH.