Southern Pines Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Center is an established oral surgery practice seeking a part-time Oral Surgeon to join our enthusiastic, warm and dedicated team. Located in Pinehurst, you would be in the heart of horse and golf country. Working with us affords you the ability to exercise the clinical autonomy associated with private practice without the inconvenience of worrying about administrative duties. We offer flexible hours with the ability to control your schedule. Patient care and quality treatment are paramount to our practice and the ideal candidate should reflect these values.
Critical skills should include:
1. Full scope dentoalveolar surgery
a. Exodontia, alveoplasty, bone graft, sinus lift, etc.…
2. Implant placement
4. Soft tissue management
5. Facial Cosmetics
6. Oral and moderate IV sedation
1. Board Certified or Board Eligible Oral Surgeon
2. DDS/DMD from an accredited dental program
3. Current NC Dental License and Anesthesia License in Good Standing
4. Current DEA
5. ACLS/PALS/BLS certified
6. New graduates are welcome to apply. Experience is a plus.
Compensation and benefits are negotiable. Please contact our office manager, Dora, for more information: (910) 725-1403 or firstname.lastname@example.org.