Gentle Dental is searching for a Full time General Dentist at our Tuscon office. Come work with a great team. New Grads welcome too. $10,000 Sign on bonus! Guaranteed rate, and 30% + percentage of production rates. Don't live in Arizona currently, that's okay Relocation/Assistance Reimbursement is available.
At Gentle Dental, we value our teammate’s smile as much as our patient’s smile.
Our vision is to provide exceptional, lifelong, integrated oral healthcare services. We enhance the quality of our patients’ lives by providing accessible oral healthcare, which is paramount to overall health and wellbeing.
Our culture is based on innovation and providing a wellness approach to Dentistry to improve clinical results and consistently generate predictable treatment outcomes. We focus on a commitment to patient care, operational and clinical excellence, personal accountability, building relationships, and seeking out innovative and creative approaches to support our patients and teams.
It’s the whole idea of group dentistry, reimagined to provide Doctors and Clinicians with the right balance of autonomy and support for all stages of their career, focused on the best interests of patients.
Come join our team and make a difference in the lives of the people in your community!
- Full team of in house Board eligible, or Certified, specialists to support your specialty needs
- Predominantly PPO practice
- Comprehensive dental office
- 30% + of production
- Target Annual Gross Income of $200,000 +
- Relocation/ Assistance Reimbursement
- Monday-Friday , and a few Saturdays if needed
6373 Tanque Verde Road , Tucson, AZ 85715
- Experienced General Dentist preferred, or Accredited Dental School Graduates.
- Current applicable State Dental License (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI
We focus on a commitment to patient care, operational and clinical excellence, personal accountability, building relationships, and seeking out innovative and creative approaches to support our patients and teams.