Part-time Endodontist Opportunity within our growing Dental practices in Aiea, Hawaii. *$7,500 Sign-on Bonus*
For more information, please reach out to Jeff Farrell, Talent Acquisition Manager at FarrellJ@interdent.com or 925.719.1462.
Gentle Dental is completing full remodels in all of our Hawaii offices in the first Quarter of 2020. Beyond improving the look and feel, we’re investing heavily in the latest technology and equipment to be on the forefront of patient care.
Our offices already feature Google Review ratings of 4.6 or higher from our patients who continue to rave about our patient care, teams, and culture.
At Gentle Dental, our culture is based on innovation and providing a wellness approach to Dentistry to improve clinical results and consistently generate predictable treatment outcomes.
We focus on providing the highest quality, multi-disciplinary, holistic, and comprehensive oral health services with clinicians who precisely diagnose, document, educate, and treat our patient populations.
- 401K and additional Pre-tax saving plan
- Endodontic Residency Certificate
- Accredited Dental School Graduate
- Current applicable State Dental License (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment)
- Other Licenses/certifications such as CPR,DEA,NPI
- Intermediate computer skills