For more information, please reach out to Jeff Farrell, Talent Acquisition Manager at Farrellj@interdent.com or 925.719.1462
Join the new Gentle Dental team in Hawaii.
Gentle Dental is completing full remodels in all of our Hawaii offices in the first Quarter of 2020. Beyond improving the look and feel, we’re investing heavily in the latest technology and equipment to be on the forefront of patient care.
Our offices already feature Google Review ratings of 4.6 or higher from our patients who continue to rave about our patient care, teams, and culture.
At Gentle Dental, our culture is based on innovation and providing a wellness approach to Dentistry to improve clinical results and consistently generate predictable treatment outcomes.
We focus on providing the highest quality, multi-disciplinary, holistic, and comprehensive oral health services with clinicians who precisely diagnose, document, educate, and treat our patient populations.
- Healthcare package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Short and long term disability
- 401K plan and an additional Pre-tax savings plan
- Life insurance
- CE credits
- Additional CE credits
- License and DEA reimbursements
- Ongoing and continuous mentorship and development by our top clinicians
- Accredited Dental School Graduate
- Current State Dental License (or the commitment to acquire a Hawaii dental license as part of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI