For more information, please reach out to Jeff Farrell, Talent Acquisition Manager at FarrellJ@interdent.com or 925.719.1462.
Gentle Dental is coming back and preparing to reopen our offices to serve our patients and communities during these challenging times.
In this new normal, Gentle Dental offers more stability and less uncertainty in a time when safety and security are more important than ever.
We’re hiring in offices throughout the region as we start welcoming back our patients and teams. Apply now to learn more about the opportunities nearest to you.
Gentle Dental provides a large network of resources to empower our Dental partners. With Gentle Dental, we manage the details so you can focus on dentistry. We provide a team atmosphere, integrity and doing what is right for the patient. The perfect fit for our team is a caring and motivated people-person with a strong work ethic and superior clinical skills. You choose what’s best for your patients.
- Teamwork in the patients best interest
- Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best practices in the patients best interest
- New patients assigned equally on rotation basis. Your patients stay with you.
- Additional saving plans outside of 401k
- Full benefit package
- CE and License reimbursement
- Orthodontist Residency Certificate
- Accredited Dental School Graduate
- Current CA State Dental License (or the ability to acquire CA license by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR & NPI