At Gentle Dental, our Dental Hygienists are enthusiastic about providing excellent patient care and are critical to our success as a healthcare provider.
With a culture based on innovation and providing a wellness approach to Dentistry, we are passionate about educating and providing high-quality preventative care to our patients.
Our Dental Hygienists teams are at the forefront of our commitment to service and building lasting relationships with patients. Motivated by a desire to help people be healthier and more confident with their smiles, these teams are provided with:
- Growth and advancement into new positions through supported development and career progression
- Scheduling flexibility and stable hours not limited by a Doctor’s scheduled or time away from the office
- A culture of respect and belonging
- Associates degree or higher in Dental Hygiene from an accredited College or Technical School
- State-specific Dental Hygienist license
- State-specific Radiation Safety Certificate, when required by law
- CPR/BLS Certification (Only American Red Cross or American Heart Association)
- Additional/Expanded functions certifications as required by law (local anesthesia, nitrous oxide, restorative, sealants, etc.)
Pay range is in the mid $40's per hour with an additional uncapped bonus plan. Expected earnings above $100k
$2,000 sign on bonus.
This home office will be located at GD Thunderbird, 5422 W. Thunderbird, Suite 20 Glendale, AZ 85306
- This is a part-time opportunity Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Paid Holidays
- and more
Gentle Dental is committed to the safety and wellbeing of our patients and employees. To this end we are adhering to best-in-class safety practices based on guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), American Dental Association (ADA) and state/local mandates.
As always, we’re following best practices for sterilization protocols of dental instruments and operatory equipment. We’re also screening every patient when scheduling, when confirming and again upon arrival, using the CDC’s guidelines for identifying any symptoms of illness or recent exposure to COVID-19.