Gentle Dental is searching for a Full-time Hygienist for our Capitol Hill practice located in Seattle, WA. Pay range is $47 - $52 per hour with a $2,000 sign on bonus. With a production based bonus, total comp is expected to be around $65 per hour for expected earnings in the $130,000 - $140,000 range.
At Gentle Dental, our culture is based on innovation and providing a wellness approach to Dentistry to improve clinical results and consistently generate predictable treatment outcomes. We focus on providing the highest quality, multi-disciplinary, and comprehensive oral health services with clinicians who precisely diagnose, document, educate, and treat our patient populations.
- Reasonable patient load at an average of 8-10 patients per day
- Schedule – This is a full-time opportunity with an estimated schedule of Monday - Friday and occasional Saturday
- Teamwork in the patients best interest
- Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best practices in the patients best interest
- Established practice in a growing community
- Competitive compensation package $47 - $52 an hour with uncapped bonus plan
- Healthcare package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Short and long term disability
- 401K and additional Pre-tax saving plan
- Life insurance
- CE credits
- Accredited Hygiene Technical School or College
- Current applicable State Dental License (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, local certified anesthesia
Gentle Dental is committed to the safety and wellbeing of our patients and employees. To this end we are adhering to best-in-class safety practices based on guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), American Dental Association (ADA) and state/local mandates.
As always, we’re following best practices for sterilization protocols of dental instruments and operatory equipment. We’re also screening every patient when scheduling, when confirming and again upon arrival, using the CDC’s guidelines for identifying any symptoms of illness or recent exposure to COVID-19.