General Dentist – Port Charlotte, Florida
Waterside Dental Practice
$10,000 Sign-On Bonus
Making a difference each and every day is what we do at Waterside Dental Practice in Port Charlotte, FL!! Our teams serve our patients by building valuable relationships, providing excellent dentistry and a range of services to suit the needs of the community. If you are looking for a Full Time opportunity to help lead a well-established and successful dental practice, consider scheduling a confidential appointment with us today.
We are seeking a skilled General Dentist to work in a fast paced, well established dental office with a minimum of 2 years work experience and who is able to perform a range of services and is comfortable working with a diverse group of patients. **Will consider well qualified NEW GRADS or RESIDENCY GRADS**
Our talented team of dental professionals will work along side you to ensure your successful entry into the practice and long term success. As a team member, you'll enjoy the following:
- Daily base rate to start with compensation on the services you perform and performance incentives to earn more
- Sign-On Bonus of $10,000
- If you don't live in the area, we will help you get here with our relocation assistance program
- Saving for retirement made easy with a best in class 401K program and generous employer match
- Keep your clinical skills up to date through CE and memberships with our yearly allowance program
- Full time benefits also include paid group professional liability, group health/wellness plans and a robust in-house wellness program we call Wellness Works
- Opportunities to contribute to your community through education and charity events
- Practice Full Time with family friendly days/hours
- A full team of support from qualified and educated dental assistants to work along side you, to a regional leadership team and finally a corporate service center with all the departments to ensure your practice runs smoothly. You take care of providing great care to your patients and we will take care of the rest.
You want to work with the best organization and we want to work with the best providers. Therefore, all candidates must be licensed to practice in the State of Florida with no board reprimands or issues and have a valid DEA license.
Sound interesting? We'd love to speak with you today!
Apply via this posting or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Link: http://puredentalbrands.com/careers/?gnk=job&gni=8a7887ac7c19529d017c2d3e2fa12ad9&gns=ADA
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace with opportunities for all.
We pride ourselves on our diverse organization and our family friendly and inclusive culture.
We have a Veteran's and AARP Hiring Pledge.
We are a certified Great Place to Work company!