The Front Office Trainer will be responsible for Training and On-Boarding the front office staff for the assigned Region. This may include Receptionists, File Clerks, Specialty Benefits Coordinators, Operations Manager Trainees and Benefits Coordinators. The Front Office Trainer will develop team members through effective leadership, coaching, and mentoring of the Front Office Staff for the region. The Front Office Trainer will develop a culture where the Front Office Staff are fully integrated at the office level creating a cohesive office environment between the Front and Back Office Teams. The position includes daily travel to assigned offices in the region.
- Conducts regional training to ensure Front Office positions are in compliance with state and federal mandatory regulations, following PDS best practices, and delivering the PPE
- Host training programs to implement best practices for front office staff for the region
- Provide feedback regarding specific tactics that change outcomes (including, but not limited to, those of a financial nature, or those that are patient-focused) so the rest of the organization can benefit
- Maintain strict compliance with State, Federal and other regulations (e.g., OSHA, WC, Dental Board, HIPAA, ADA, FEHA, DOL, HR policies and practices)
- Maintains an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor in accordance with Company policies
- At least 3-5 years of related training experience
- Operational Management knowledge of Front Office best practices
- Experience in training staff
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Child care assistance
- Paid time to volunteer in your local community
Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.