We currently have an opportunity for a Patient Coordinator at our Metro OS practice in Dothan, AL.
- Greet patients making them feel welcome in the practice
- Answer the multi-line phone system
- Verify insurance eligibility and pre-authorize benefits
- Manage the daily schedule by checking patients in/out and schedule future appointments
- Answer patient questions about insurance and financial arrangements
- Collect and post payments from patients and insurance companies, follow up as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent required, higher education degree preferred
- Experience with dental software required; Denticon, Dental Vision or Eaglesoft preferred
- Attention to detail and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability and willingness to create a positive, supportive environment for patients and team members
Great compensation and benefits package offered! If you are looking to join a rapidly growing organization where we are passionate about creating healthy smiles and cultivating meaningful relationships with our patients, apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer