Pediatric Dental Brands is seeking a general or pediatric dentist eager to work on children ages 2-18 years. We are in search of a friendly & skilled dentist that is looking for a great lifestyle and the opportunity to work in Tucson, AZ.
Additional benefits include company paid health care costs, relocation expenses/signing bonus, vacation time, liability insurance coverage, continuing education allotments and more.
A little about us:
Pediatric Dental Brands has become a true dental 'home' over the past 13 years to thousands of patients in New Mexico and Arizona with over a 98% patient satisfaction score. We take great care in observing the following operating principles:
- We believe that 'how' we do dentistry gives us an advantage in the dental marketplace by offering dentistry at the highest standard of care possible for each and every patient. As such, we believe
- in a diagnosis and treatment approach that is the best for each patient and not dictated by fee schedules and/or company mandated production targets.
- in providing our doctors and patients with the best quality materials available, state of the art dental equipment including hand pieces and chairs, and sophisticated software and computing systems.
- in offering a positive dental experience for each patient and parent, meaning that we do not force treatment or engage in practices that may further traumatize patients. Three levels of anesthesia are provided to ensure patient comfort and cooperation.
- We believe that the "environment" in which we operate gives us an advantage in the dental market by offering a true 'dental home' to every patient. As such, we believe
- in hiring the most talented employees and giving them opportunities to develop and grow within our organization
- in building 'state-of-the-art' offices that are equipped with updated decor, large and spacious treatment and hygiene areas, and the latest multimedia options for patient comfort and experience
- in providing an environment that is candid, transparent, and friendly for all patients, parents, and employees. We encourage parent involvement and patient/parent feedback.
Interested candidates can send their resume/CV to email@example.com, or you may call Paige Perry directly at 505.264.3805.