Associate Needed - 30 Minutes to Times Square - $200k+
· Join a very established, very well respected, Family Dentistry practice in far northern NJ
· The owner is an advanced dentist and Implantologist.
· The Associate role is to provide Restorative/Family care to the existing, and ever-growing, patient base.
· 4-day workweek is expected. You may be able to work more if you like.
· There is an Endodontist in the office every Friday, and has been for 18 years, so over 70% of the Endo is referred. That leaves 30% up for grabs so if you enjoy Endo, you can keep and treat most of it.
· 13% of the patients are under the age of 18. Not a high amount of kids. But we'd like to grow that.
Desired Candidate Parameters:
· At least one year of post-training everyday work experience is required. Not open to new graduates.
· Unable to support visas of any kind.
· Clean background related to criminal history.
· Clean malpractice record.
· Positive attitude.
· Interested in continuing education and excellence in performance.
· Salary plus percentage of collections. $200k+ proven earnings.
· Benefits offered.
· An affluent community located in northern NJ approximately 40 minutes to Newark and 30 minutes to Manhattan.
Interested and qualified candidates - please send your CV to Cassidy Armstrong at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will set up an intro phone call to discuss in greater detail.
Director - Recruiting
Direct Voice/Text: (469) 708-2850 | Toll Free: (866) 414-6077