Now is the time to join Hill Country Dentists. You will have opportunities to learn new skills from our team of experienced professionals. If you're ready to take your career to the next level and gain valuable experience, apply today!
The primary role of the Receptionist is to get patients to come into the office and warmly connect with the patient during their time spent in the reception area. The receptionist should demonstrate a warm and approachable disposition to each patient on the phone and in person, providing the best possible “first impression” of the dental office. Our busy dental practice will keep you on your toes while providing a rewarding and exciting career.
- Get patients to come into the office, and warmly connect with them during any time spent in the reception area
- Provide a good “First Impression” for patients through professional, friendly, and hospitable interaction
- Help ensure office success by getting patients into the office through excellent telephone skills
- Interact with individuals in the reception area during their wait time
- Schedule appoint2 1ments in accordance with dental office parameters
- Answer telephones in a thorough and timely manner
- Perform tasks with accuracy, attention to detail, and within specified periods
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Outgoing and Energetic personality preferred
- Experience in a dental office preferred
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Child Care Assistance
- Paid time to volunteer in your community
- Shift premium pay for eligible roles who work weekends
Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.