We have exciting opportunities for Dental Assistants to join our team in the Nashville area. We are offering a training class for new Dental Assistant graduates looking to extend their experience after completing their certification and have the opportunity for employment with our company!
The training class will be held at the end of October 2021 at our Practice Support Center in Brentwood, TN. From there, individuals who complete the training class will have the opportunity to work at one of our locations in the area.
- Provide chair-side clinical support to Doctors and Hygienists by charting, patient education, operatory set-up and clean-up
- Manage patient flow to ensure efficient appointments
- Welcome patients and deliver positive patient experiences
- Take and process X-Rays
- Enter patient treatment plans and maintain files at the direction of the Dentist
- Complete sterilization processes for equipment and operatories
- Monitor all laboratory cases and ensure they are ready for the next day's schedule
- Dental Assisting Certification in the appropriate state from an accredited school
- X-Ray certification, or the ability to acquire in a timely manner
- Coronal polishing and Nitrous Oxide certifications are preferred, but not required
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills
- The ability and willingness to create a positive, supportive environment for patients and team members
Equal Opportunity Employer