We are dedicated to delivering the highest standard of patient care in a welcoming, supportive environment. We are committed to and value people.. our patients, our providers, our team members. With empathy and compassion, our teams support patients on their path to better oral health and a confident smile.
We have an opportunity for a Lead Dental Assistant to join our Bryant Dental team in Madison, AL.
- Provide chair-side clinical support to Doctors and Hygienists by charting, patient education, operatory set-up and clean-up
- Manage patient flow to ensure efficient appointments
- Welcome patients and deliver positive patient experiences
- Take and process X-Rays
- Enter patient treatment plans and maintain files at the direction of the Dentist
- Complete sterilization processes for equipment and operatories
- Monitor all laboratory cases and ensure they are ready for the next day's schedule
- Dental Assisting Certification in the appropriate state from an accredited school
- X-Ray, Coronal polishing and Nitrous Oxide certifications are preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of Dental Assisting experience
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- The ability and willingness to create a positive, supportive environment for patients and team members
Equal Opportunity Employer