Are you looking to feel rewarded for doing what you love?
Do you desire to work with a team that supports you?
Would you enjoy working in an environment where there is a shared passion for quality patient care?
We are seeking a caring and skilled DENTIST who is focused on providing patients with the most advanced comprehensive dental care available as well as superior patient satisfaction.
If this describes you, then we want to talk to you! APPLY TODAY to schedule a personal call to discuss. We are looking forward to it!
Required Education /Certification(s)
· Certification of graduation from accredited dental school
· Current dental license issued by state where practicing
· Current certification in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR- BLS)
· DEA license as required.
· NPI number
· Investment in you and your future
· 401k with company match, Dental, Vision, Medical Benefits
· Professional Liability Company paid.
· Invisalign certification
· Free CE opportunities
· Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
· Opportunity for career growth no matter your passion!