Pediatric Dentist, With Sign-On-Bonus For Full-Time Positions
Delaware, United States
Nemours Children's Health System is seeking a full-time, or part-time Pediatric Dentist to join our team at Nemours Children's Hospital, Delaware. Qualified candidates must be board-certified by the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry and be eligible to obtain a dental license in the State of Delaware. The Division of Dentistry at Nemours currently includes a Residency Program in Pediatric Dentistry. The successful candidate will mentor residents to assure the attainment of clinical competency, teach residents the fundamentals of pediatric dentistry, and assure the provision of high-quality, comprehensive dental services to patients.
Academic appointment is available through Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University based on established academic guidelines. Applicants with interest in program director responsibilities are also encouraged to apply.
- Actively participates in the hospital's pediatric dentistry practice, including outpatient and inpatient care, general anesthesia care, moderate/mild sedation care, and emergency department care.
- Carries an appropriate clinical caseload and helps identify and obtain resources and workflows to optimize clinical services.
- Maintains board certification through the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry. (Board-eligible Candidates may be considered and will be required to obtain full certification within 24 months of employment.)
- Provides clinical and didactic instruction to medical and dental residents.
- Supports the Nemours missions of research and scholarly activity. Participates with residents in research projects and provides mentorship to residents in research activities.
- Maintains programmatic documentation in compliance with standards set by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Complies with Nemours policies and procedures, including Electronic Medical Record documentation, coding and billing, annual training activities, and Nemours Standards of Behavior.
- Understands, supports, and engages in Continuous Improvement activities. Works collaboratively with Nemours Quality Improvement and Risk Management staff to support Quality Improvement and monitor performance of clinical initiatives.
- Compassionately and accurately communicates information to patients, guardians, and coworkers.
For confidential consideration, please forward your formal CV to:
Fernando Moncada, CPRP
Nemours offers a competitive salary and extensive benefits package that includes bonus and quality-based incentives, relocation allowance, life insurance, comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage, CME and board maintenance allowances, 403 B retirement plan with employer matching. An additional 457B retirement savings plan, educational allowance, paid licensure and malpractice insurance, professional Membership dues allowance, and much more. Nemours is a not-for-profit; employed dentist qualifies for Public Service Loan Forgiveness.
If you're looking for a pediatric hospital dental opportunity where you can teach, practice the best dental care in the industry, work with colleagues that have the same passion for excellence in evidence-based care, and enjoy a work-life balance, this is the opportunity for you.