Are you passionate about the best oral care possible for patients? Is it also important to you to create a welcoming environment where patients are put at ease with compassion and thoroughly educating them on the treatment needed? Then we should talk. We are currently seeking an experienced Dental Assistant that is looking to make a difference for patients and find a practice they can call home.
We have an opportunity for a Dental Assistant to join our team at our East Hamilton Dental practice in Chattanooga, TN!
- Provide superior chair-side clinical support to Doctors and Hygienists by charting, patient education, operatory set-up and clean-up
- Manage patient flow by responding to changes, prioritizing the next operatory and updating the providers on patient status
- Welcome patients and ensure positive patient experience
- Take and process X-Rays
- Perform friendly patient hand-offs
- Enter and update patient treatment plans at the direction of the treating Doctor using the company operational system
- Complete sterilization processes for equipment and operatory
- Monitor all laboratory cases and ensure they are ready for the next day's schedule
- Dental Assisting Certification in the appropriate state from an accredited school
- X-Ray certification, or the ability to acquire in a timely manner
- Coronal polishing and Nitrous Oxide certifications are preferred, but not required
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills
- The ability and willingness to create a positive, supportive environment for patients and team members
An Equal Opportunity Employer