OverviewSign-On Bonus Available up to $5,000 Responsibilities
• Actively participate in the Perfect Patient Experience™ by striving to keep your patients focused on optimal treatment while attending to their individual concerns and promoting the good qualities of your doctor
• Remove deposits and strains from teeth by scaling and root planning.
• Select and use appropriate fluoride treatments and polish tooth restorations
• Assist in the prevention and control of dental caries (decay) and gum disease.
• Obtain and review dental history and/or records from patient (review patient health history and care slips). Ensure that the health history is updated for all returning patients
• Educate patients regarding the importance of oral hygiene, as well as instruction and demonstration of effective oral hygiene methods
• Maintain strict compliance with State, Federal, and other regulations, (e.g., OSHA, WC, Dental Board, HIPAA, ADA, FEHA, DOL, HR policies and practices) Qualifications
• Degree or certification for Hygiene from an accredited college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to meet state licensure requirements. Commitment to continuing education for hygiene and dentistry
• Valid and current Registered Dental Hygienist license in accordance with applicable state licensure requirements
• Advanced degree (e.g., Masters) for Hygiene from an accredited college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred Benefits
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Paid time off
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Child care assistance
Pacific Dental Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are united in our mission to create healthier and happier team members.
*Terms and conditions apply. Offer subject to change.