PCHC is seeking a General Dentist for our Dental Center’s Walk-in-Care service. This is an opportunity to join a well-established, comprehensive FQHC dental center with emphasis on providing outstanding acute care.
The fast paced and variety of the Walk-in-Care environment is challenging, but exciting and never routine. PCHC Dentists are supported by a superb, well-trained team. PCHC believes in the growth and development of our staff, and our mission motivates and encourages us on a daily basis to increase access to exceptional dental care for all. Our unique Walk-in-Care Dental Service is vital to preserving and increasing access to dental services, often among the most vulnerable in our population. If this inventive and rare dental environment appeals to you – apply today.
PCHC has been ranked by Federal reviewers as one of the best, if not THE best dental programs. We offer competitive benefits, loan repayment, re-location assistance, and more.
- This position will plan a key role in building, developing and improving dental walk-in-care service
- Full-time schedule planned for 4 days per week with hours 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Work side-by-side with dental specialists in the fields of Oral Surgery, Orthodontics, Periodontics and Endodontics
- This position is planned specifically for our Walk-in-Care service, with Walk-in Hours 9 a.m. – 3 p.m., with follow up appointments making up the balance of the schedule
- Candidates must be highly flexible and adaptable
- Experience in dental practice strongly preferred, but new graduates are welcome to inquire
- Preventative and specialty care including restorative, oral surgery, fixed and removable prosthetics, orthodontics, and walk-in care all under one roof
- Progressive Dental Therapy service –the first in the State of Maine
- PCHC is home to highly innovative programs and care models
- Engaged and supportive patient population
PCHC’s comprehensive Dental Center is a large, well established practice with 43 operatories offering the latest oral health technology, including digital x-rays, electronic dental records, CBCT and Cerec.
Penobscot Community Health Care: is a non-profit FQHC governed by a board of community volunteers and comprised of sixteen practices and program service sites in Central Maine. PCHC is recognized as a leading primary health care provider and teaching center – offering dental, family nurse practitioner and pharmacy residency programs alongside our integrated primary health services.
Bangor, Maine: a historic, riverside city just half-an-hour from Maine’s gorgeous Acadia National Park and Maine’s storied mid-coast region. Enjoy the amenities of a good-sized metro without the hassle – and be inspired by all of Maine’s natural beauty and resources at your doorstep! Bangor is Maine’s third largest city, with its own International airport. It’s a short drive to Boston (3 hrs.) and Portland’s quaint Old Port (2 hrs.). Limitless 4-season outdoor recreational opportunities, a wide variety of arts, cultural and entertainment venues coupled with great family-centered neighborhoods and excellent public and private educational opportunities make this area highly desirable for professional families.