We are dedicated to delivering the highest standard of patient care in a welcoming, supportive environment. We are committed to and value people.. our patients, our providers, our team members. With empathy and compassion, our teams support patients on their path to better oral health and a confident smile.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Treatment Coordinator at our Comfort Dental & Orthodontics practice in Crestview, FL!
- Educate patients on their treatment plan including clarifying any questions on the need for oral care
- Present treatment plan options to patients including payment plans and scheduling availability
- Achieve financial goals by gaining acceptance to treatment plans
- Support and partner with the Dentist(s) to educate patients while developing and maintaining a positive, collaborative environment
- Complete all administrative responsibilities accurately and timely
- Answer patient calls and questions regarding treatment, insurance, financial arrangements, and scheduling
- Deliver superior customer service ensuring a positive patient experience
- Two (2) years experience working a dental practice
- Able to take x-rays.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited school preferred
- Strong knowledge base of dental insurance, explanation of benefits, and the verification process
- Experience with treatment plan presentation and making financial arrangements
- Excellent communication skills with both the team and patients
- Experience with Dentrix and other dental software strongly preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Dedication to high level customer service and seeking solutions for issues that arise
Great compensation and benefits package offered! If you are looking to join a rapidly growing organization where we are passionate about creating healthy smiles and cultivating meaningful relationships with our patients, apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer